Welkin & Meraki (Industrious Group) is a European company operating in the Office As A Service sector (premium coworking spaces). The company is currently established in 4 countries and manages 5 buildings located in Paris, Brussels, and Eindhoven.
To join a young and dynamic team of 6 people in Luxembourg, under the responsibility of the Director of Finance and Legal we are looking for a Lawyer.
- Completion and monitoring of mandatory formalities related to the legal life of companies in each jurisdiction (including creation of new companies)
- The analysis / drafting / validation / updating and monitoring of its contractual commitments
- Legal / jurisprudential watch and update the team accordingly (and possibly CEO / MD)
- The review and redesign of the T&Cs for service contracts
- The drafting of dunning letters and follow-up of recovery process
- The evaluation and the formulation of proposals for the management of disputes, including in a litigation context
- Manage legal disputes
- Coordinate, if necessary, the action of external consultants/lawyers
- Responsible for risk management and compliance with corporate governance rules and code of conduct
You are convinced this is your new job?