Everything you need to know about our wireless network
Wireless network terms of service
The access to and the use of the shared internet connection provided by and available in each Welkin & Meraki location equal the acceptance of the terms and conditions of IT services as stated below.
These terms and conditions can be adjusted and updated at any time. Further use of the internet connection provided by and available in each Welkin & Meraki location is considered as acceptance of these adjustments and/or updates.
Your access to the Welkin & Meraki internet connection can be blocked, suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason, amongst others but not limited to the breach of these terms and conditions of IT services. Welkin & Meraki reserves the right to remove any device from its networks that poses a threat to its networks or users until the threat is remediated.
Welkin & Meraki provides shared internet access to its Members via ultra-high-speed, redundant and secured internet connection. In order to offer an optimal Wi-Fi network, Welkin & Meraki does everything within his possibilities to minimize interference. For this reason, Welkin & Meraki does not allow to its Members the use of own Wi-Fi access points.
To guarantee continuously access to the internet connection, Welkin & Meraki offers a backup line next to the primary line in case of temporarily unavailability due to emergencies, service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair.
Welkin & Meraki provides an ultra-high-speed internet connection. However, several factors such as device configuration and location can influence the speed. In order to utilize all the functionalities offered by Welkin & Meraki, it may be necessary to install software onto your computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic equipment. You are solely responsible for any such installations and agree that your and your Members’ computers, tablets, mobile devices and other electronic equipment must be kept up-to-date with the latest software updates provided by the software vendor.
You acknowledge and agree that it is absolutely forbidden to access or use the internet connection in any such way that is violating any applicable law and/or is harmful for Welkin & Meraki, its Members and the other users of the Welkin & Meraki internet connection. For example, but not limited to:
– You agree that your and your Member’s computers, tablets, mobile devices and other electronic equipment must be kept clean of any malware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans or anything that is designed to perform malicious, hostile and/or intrusive operations and that you will not upload or transmit these through the internet connection;
– You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Welkin & Meraki network;
– You may not use the internet connection to take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to Welkin & Meraki, to other Member companies or their Members or guests;
– You may not share your IP address with anyone;
– You may not upload, share, modify, publish or any other action concerning information that is obscene, offensive, harmful, harassing, hateful or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
Welkin & Meraki collects, processes, transfers and secures personal data about its Members pursuant to the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy and in accordance with all applicable data protection laws. Please find all in detail on our website www.welkinandmeraki.com/privacy.
In accordance with the applicable laws, Welkin & Meraki may be obligated to provide all available information and any assistance that may be required by Government agencies for the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of cyber-crimes and cyber security incidents. Articles 7.b., 7.c. and 7.d. of the Terms & Conditions of your Service Agreement are applicable concerning Waiver of Claims, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification.